Monday, April 19, 2010

A Car Transporting Biography

Car transporting is my life. I’ve been doing it since I was a young man, and I’ve driven all over this wide continent with cars and trucks in tow. It isn’t easy. I’ve weathered storms that I thought would topple my truck, but I held on and made it through.

It all started with cars. I loved driving, and still do. I wanted to spend my life working with cars, but I didn’t know a thing about what goes on under the hood and I didn’t like the general nature of trucking. I wanted a more intimate experience with the car. So I turned to car transporting and found my calling. Next week marks my thirty fourth year in the car transporting business.

I prefer interstate car transport to state route car transporting, simply because of the safety of the cars. A flat interstate road means less to worry about when you’re hauling 80 tons behind you. But I sure have seen a lot of this grand continent, from car transport Florida to auto transport California. My favorite part of the job is unloading the cars though. I treat a beautiful auto like a beautiful woman, gently and with great respect. Let that be a lesson to all you young car transporters out there.

6 comments:

Ronnie Walter said...

I like this information for car transport. Car transport is very difficult business but good future. Car transport to the safety of the cars.


Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Review

Unknown said...

This blog is truly awesome in all aspects.
san diego auto transport

Unknown said...

Auto transporters are the best facilitation for the people, who are into shipping different kinds of vehicles to distinct locations on frequent basis.

Jack Witson said...

I agree to what you say in your blog. Thanks for the updates
bus from penang

David John said...

The biography of car transportation has been shown by you. It is an excellent way to transport cars
singapore airport transfer

Unknown said...

Nice article! You are doing a good job. I appreciate you for this work. It’s really a best way for us to move our vehicles safely.
auto transport

Post a Comment